Frosty the Snowman Nail Art

Frosty the snowman was a happy, jolly soul, with a corn cob pipe and a button nose, and two eyes made out of coal.  What better snowman to create than Frosty himself for NPQ Christmas challenge: on the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me: six Frosty Snowmen!


I started out with one of my favorite indie polishes Lucky Lacquer 'Alpine Phlox.'  I thought the Alpine in the name really made this the right base polish to start with.


I then hand painted Frosty using both polish and acrylic paint.  Instead of making this a long winded tutorial  I took pictures at each step.  Start with the smaller pictures and work your way round.  If you have questions about this or would like more guidance just ask, I'll be glad to help the best I can.


Because I wanted Frosty to feel at home I added some falling snowflakes on my other nails in the form of little criss-crosses and small dots.


I really love this 'Alpine Phlox' and Frosty didn't turn out to bad either.  I hope you enjoyed this brief blog post, stay tuned for more Christmas themed nail art.  Thanks for stopping by, see you next time.


Your Fellow Plebe,