Gold Tip Holly Nail Art

On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me: 5 Gold Bling.  Today's nails are for the Nail Polish Queen's Christmas challenge.  I love gold and I have been wanting to create a holly design so this is the design that came to mind.


I started with one coat of Sinful Colors '24 Karat.'


I then used a small sponge and applied Anise 'Gold Nugget,' to the tip of all my nails.


On my ring fingers and thumbs I drew holly designs.  I started by dotting three medium sized red dots using Essie 'Dress to Kilt.'


I then used Revlon 'Emerald' and a small brush to draw the holly leaves.


I then added a little detail to the holly berries.  I used white polish and added highlights to the berries and a brighter green to draw a vein on the leaves.


I think this is a really simple and elegant holiday nail art design that is perfect for any holiday party or event.  It is also subtle enough that you could most likely get away with wearing it in a work environment too.  It is going to be really difficult for me to take these off, because they are so pretty.  However, I have more holiday nail art coming soon.  Thanks for stopping by, see you next time.


Your Fellow Plebe,