Witches Brew

Eye of newt, wing of bat, tail of rat, wolves fang, ravens claw, bones from the dead, and blood of the damned.  These are the ingredients that I stew in my witches brew. What is Halloween without an icky gross concotion?


Materials I used:
Basecoat - SuperChic Lacquer "Bring it On!"
Polish - Sparkle with Pop Polish "Lime Explosion"
Sinful Colors Glow in the Dark topcoat
Various stripers and acrylic paints
Small brushes and dotting tools
Topcoat - SuperChic Lacquer "Marvel"

Sparkle with Pop's "Lime Explosion" is an awesome lime green crelly with white circle and hex matte glitters. For this nail art design I used two coats, topped with two coats of GITD topper. I also applied a layer of quick drying topcoat because I used acrylic paints to create the design.


I then hand painted the various ingredients of my witches brew using strippers, and acrylic paint with dotting tools and small brushes.


The glow in the dark polish makes this fun and creepy when the lights go out.


These nails are perfect for Halloween!  You can put anything you'd like in this design, what would you put in your witches brew?  I hope you enjoyed these icky nails, thanks for stopping by, see you next time.


Your Fellow Plebe,

Witches Brew @ Nails Art Proudly Powered by Blogger