Polar Express Inspired Nails

I am so excited to share this weeks #whatruwearingwed nail art design. Today my husband and I are taking our 22 month old daughter on The Polar Express train ride. I know it's a little early for Christmas stuff especially since Thanksgiving hasn't happened yet but we couldn't wait. This ride is very popular here and if you don't get tickets early you don't get them at all. So for my nails today I did some simple Polar Express inspired nails.



I started with a China Glaze 'New Birth' from the Giver Collection.


I then did a sponged gradient using China Glaze 'New Birth', 'Five Rules', and 'Intelligence, Integrity, & Courage' all from the Giver Collection.


I then hand painted the word "Believe" across three of my fingers and painted a jingle bell on the fourth. I used Revlon 'Emerald' for the green, Anise 'Gold Nugget' for the gold, China Glaze' 'Seeing Red', and a little bit of Sinful Colors 'Black on Black'.  I repeated this on my left hand but changed the order starting at the pinky and working across to my pointer.



I am so excited about our trip today and can't wait for the Holidays to get into full swing. I hope you enjoyed this #whatruweaingwed nail art design and I hope you'll share your current manicure. Head over to my Facebook page and post your nails there or use the mentioned hashtag on Instagram. Be sure to like/follow me while you're there. You can also follow me through Google+Bloglovin, and/or Pinterest. Thanks for stopping by, see you next time. 

Your Fellow Plebe,