Rosey Nails

Hello Lovelies! I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.  Today, I have a quick simple stamped mani to share with you.  I created these for this week's Nail Art Nation prompt: Red. This prompt was perfectly timed because I have had an untried red polish from Sincerely Polish I won over the summer I've been wanting to use, plus I wanted to use my Uber Chic plates I recently purchased. 


Materials I used:
Basecoat - SuperChic Lacquer "Bring it On!"
Polishes - Sincerely Polish "Sparkly Rose" & "Barenaked Luck"
Polish for stamping - Chaotic Glitz "Little Black Book"
Stamping plate - Uber Chic 5-01 
Fab Ur Nails squish stamped and scraper
Topcoat - SuperChic Lacquer "Marvel"

I began with two coats of this beautiful sparkly red from Sincerely Polish on all fingers except for my ring finger which I accented with off white with gold flakies in it. 


I stamped the full multiple rose image over the red. I decided to use a semitransparent black instead of an opaque black for a more subtle look, however, this black also has a little sparkle.


Over the off white I stamped the large single rose image. 


I cleaned up my cuticles with a bit of gentle acetone and a brush and applied a glossy topcoat.


I am not a huge fan of reds, mostly because they stain my skin so easily but this is such a gorgeous color. Its elegant and sexy !  I am so excited that I am getting better at stamping too, because stamping is such a quick way to do nail art once you get the hang of it. 


I hope you enjoyed this vampy red nail art design, its a bit different for me but I'm really enjoying it. Thanks for stopping by, see you next time.


Your fellow Plebe,


Rosey Nails @ Nails Art Proudly Powered by Blogger