Santa Scene Nail Art

'The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
in hopes that Saint Nicholas soon would be there.'
~ Clement Clarke Moore

It's the ninth day of Christmas on the Nail Polish Queens' calendar and today's challenge is, nine Jolly Santa's.  I was originally just going to paint a little St. Nick face or his hat or something like that, when the poem "Twas' the Night Before Christmas" popped into my head.  So, instead I decided to paint a little scene.


I started this scene of with OPI 'Chillin Like a Villian' for the background and 'Going My Way or Norway?' at my tips, for the floor.  These are the only polishes that I used everything else is painted with acrylic paints.


On my pointer, the stockings were hung by the chimney with care.


As you move across the scene you see Santa's sack laying on the floor, a few gifts have fallen out.  A wreath decorates the wall.


On my ring finger is a lovely Christmas tree and who could that be...well it's St. Nick himself, of course.  Well at least his backside, he's placing presents under the tree.


So that's my little Christmas scene for the Santa challenge.  I'm really enjoying these challenges and having so much fun creating new designs, practicing my freehand, and trying out new techniques.  I hope you enjoyed this fun little scene, thanks for stopping by, see you next time.



Your Fellow Plebe,