Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Nail Art

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, ten Rudolph reindeer... What?! Well it's the next of the NPQ 12 Days of Christmas challenge, of course. Today's nail art is of Rudolph and his little doe friend, Clarice.

I hand painted this design with mostly acrylic paint. I used China Glaze 'New Birth' under Rudolph and Clarice. The slightly darkerblue is Essie 'Truth or Flare'. I painted the heart with Essie ''Style Hunter'. The white glitter topper on my pinky is China Glaze 'The Outer Edge' this is also on my thumb.

I'm really proud of how Rudolph turned out. I used a small red gem for his glowing red nose.  I don't often freehand characters so I still need some practice, but I think he looks pretty good.



I'm amazed that I have managed to keep up with both of the challenges I have decided to participate in so far. For those of you that are participating, keep up the good work. For those of you that might be falling behind, just remember its all about having fun, don't stress the holidays can be stressful enough without adding to it.  I hope you enjoy these nail art design, thanks for stopping by, see you next time. 





Your Fellow Plebe,