ROYGBIV Waterfall Nail Art

It has been a while since I have participated in the Nail Polish Queens weekly nail art challenge but I really wanted to participate in this weeks ROYGBIV challenge.  I really appreciate color, all colors, though I have my favorites, of course.  I had a hard time deciding what I was going to do exactly but I decided to try a style I have not yet.


Materials
Base and top coat
White polish
Nail Art Strippers in every color of the rainbow

I started off with a white base color.  I used my favorite Sinful Colors 'Snow Me White.'


I then took turns with different nail art strippers layering each color of the rainbow.  I allowed some of the colors to overlap but tried to fill in all the spaces.


I attempted to create a somewhat cascading affect by shortening and lengthing the waterfall differently on each nail.


I love this look!  It is probably the easiest type of nail art I have ever done.  It requires little to no skill.  I really like the way the white really makes the color stand out.  I hope you enjoyed this super simple and easy nail art design.  I hope you will give it a try too.  Thanks for stopping by, see you next time.



Your Fellow Plebe,