Super Simple Christmas Tree Design


Today's nails are for the Facebook Group: Winter Nail Art Challenge.  Today's challenge is: Christmas trees.  I decided to do a very simple design that is quick and easy.  I decided to use slightly unconventional colors, since I've been doing a lot of Christmas nail art lately and am kind of tired of typical red and green.

I started with Lucky Lacquer 'Bells of Ireland' and a quick drying top coat.


I then used lightning vinyls from Nailvinyls.com and placed them on an angle.


Using Lucky Lacquer 'Mint Daisy' I filled in one side of the nail and of course, removed the vinyl.  Leaving the outline of one half of a Christmas tree.


I then used various other polishes from Lucky Lacquer Fleur Collection and dotted Christmas baubles on my trees.


I really love Lucky Lacquer Fleur collection, if you haven't checked it out yet, you should.  Her website is: http://luckylacquer.storenvy.com/.  In addition, to these beautiful cremes, she has many different glitter prototypes and she's adding new stuff to her store all the time.  If you make a purchase use code: Crystal to get 10% off (some restrictions apply).

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season so far.  There's about nine days till Christmas left, so stay tuned for more Christmas nail art designs.  Thanks for stopping by, see you next time.


Your Fellow Plebe,