Laquered Up Polyensian Paradise Swatches and Review

Hello Lovelies!  I am so excited to share this collection with you today.  I have been trying to throttle back on how much polish I buy, but I just could not pass up on this gorgeously bright collection.  This neon collection is full of silver flakies, which makes it absolutely irresistible.




This is the brightest pink I have ever had the pleasure of owning.  As soon as I received my order in the mail I had to try this on.  It was nearly opaque in one coat, but I did two coats just to be on the safe side.  I have been wearing this polish for most of the weekend, and I just can't stop starring at it.  It is just so pretty.


All of these photos are shot outdoors, except for the brush macro.  This collection is just to gorgeous to shoot under lamplight. All of the photos you are about to see are in natural light.  Unfortunately, because the clouds weren't cooperating some are in direct sunlight and some are indirect sunlight.





I don't own many oranges and especially none as bright as this.  Of the entire collection this was the most translucent polish, with an almost jelly like application.  However, it was still completely opaque in two coats.  The silver flakies are so reflective they appear to be gold because of the orange.





I've said before and I'll say it again, green is the most under-appreciated polish color there is.  Fiji is so impressive that you can't look away from it.  This is the absolute brightest green I have every seen anywhere.  Mostly opaque in one coat but swatched with two for good measure.  I feel like I need to wear sunglasses to look at this polish.






I've always wanted to visit Hawaii, so I'm glad my favorite color is named after such a gorgeous place.  This blue is so much more than your typical blue polish.  It is so packed full of silver and blue flakies, that I'm not even sure there is a base color, or if it is entirely made up of flakies.  Also very opaque but swatched with two coats like all the others.




 

This is probably the most subtle color of the collection, yet it has the most wow factor.  Oahu is a paler shade of purple that is bright and crammed full of silver and blue flakies.  Similar to Tahiti in that it was almost jelly like in opacity but gave full coverage in two coats.  This was the color I was least interested in of the whole set but has quickly become one of my most favorites.





This is my second experience with Laquered Up, my first was when I purchased the 7 Tales of Luck and Whiskey Collab Set back in March.  She contributed a fun St. Paddy's Day glitter that was very fun.

I himmed and hawed over purchasing this collection for a while because I knew I liked her polish contribution from the Collab set but had never made an individual purchase with her before.  I am so incredibly pleased with this set, the polishes, and my experience.  I would purchase again from Laquered Up polish in a heart beat.  Her prices are reasonable, the shipping was phenomenally fast, I received my new polishes two days after placing my order.

And the polishes, the polishes are absolutely fabulous!  As you can see from the pictures they are fantastically bright, full of pretty shimmery flakies.  The formulas are perfectly opaque, and the polishes application was so incredibly smooth.  I highly recommend if you haven't tried this indie brand that you give it a try, I highly doubt you will be disappoint.  I hope you enjoyed these beautiful swatches, and found the review useful.  Thanks for stopping by, see you next time.

Your Fellow Plebe,