British Invasion Poptastic Stripes

Sorry today's #whatruwearingwed post is so late.  I just got back from my mini-cation yesterday, and I've been trying to help my hubby with a house project.  However, I didn't want to miss our little show and tell day.  I threw this together really quick for you guys.  I apologize that it is not my best work but I hope you enjoy it anyways.

I haven't had much opportunity to use my Color Club Poptastic Remix Matte Glitters so I decided today is the day.  I choose 'British Invasion' which is a fun hot pink, bright blue, and white multi-color, shape, and size glitter.

I started off with Sinful Colors 'Endless Blue' on all my fingers except my ring finger.  This is my favorite dark/bright blue at the moment and it compliments the blue in the glitter nicely.  For my ring finger I used Sinful Colors 'Snow White'.


On my accent/ring finger I decided to do stripes.  I used my nail vinyls to create even spaced stripes.  To make them even I pulled a sheet of them off at once and covered my nail completely.  I then removed every other stripe, leaving evenly spaced stripes exposed.


I applied my glitter topper and removed my vinyls.


I then used some blue striping tape that looks very similar in color to 'Endless Blue' and lined the edges of the glitter stripes.


This is what I ended up with...


I thought this mani looked too plain so I decided to add a little heart on my pointer finger.  I wanted it to be pink so I had to start with white and fill it in with pink.  For the pink I used LA Colors 'Pizzaz'.


This was the final result.  I love 'Endless Blue' and how well it goes with hot pink and white.  I'm curious what you all think?  What is your favorite color combo?  Are you wearing it today?  Show off what your wearing on your fingers or your toes today by heading over to my Facebook page and posting a picture with a description.  You can also post it on Instagram with #whatruwearingwed and tag @polish_plebe in the comments.  Don't forget to like/follow me while your there.  You can also follow my blog by click the Join this Site icon on the top right hand side of the screen, or through Google+Bloglovin, and/or Pinterest.


I hope you enjoyed today's post.  Thanks for stopping by, see you next time.

Your Fellow Plebe,