Feeling Blue

For the last few days I have lacked motivation and creative stamina.  So, for this #whatruwearingwed post I decided to try out some full nail water decals I had purchased from bornprettystore.com a while ago and just never got around to trying out.

I decided to pair them up with Zoya's Muse from the Tickled collection and Rebel from the Awaken collection.  Here is what I came up with...


I found these full nail water decals incredibly easy to apply.  A sheet of these decals include various sizes.  However, you don't need to pick the perfect size but one that is relatively close to the size of your nail.  It is actually better to pick a slightly larger size if you can't match up the perfect fit because these are very mailable and can be "trimmed" down. once in place, with acetone.  Just like cleaning up excess polish on your cuticles you can clean up the excess decal with acetone and a brush.  I did apply a top coat to the decals as well as my polished nails to give it a little extra shine.


If you are interested in these decals they are item #4903 in style #20.  They were only a $1.55, and they have 24 different styles to choose from.  Of course, bornprettystore.com has a huge variety of nail art tools, supplies, and accessories all at very reasonable prices.  Plus, you can use my code: CREATEX31 for 10% off your purchase.

Don't forget to head over to my Facebook page and post a picture of your #whatruwearingwed manicure.  Or you can post it on Instagram with the mention hashtag and tag @polish_plebe so that I can find it easy.  While your there be sure to like and follow me, you can also follow through Google Friend Connect by click the "Join this Site" icon on the top right hand side of the screen, or through Google+, Bloglovin, and/or Pinterest.  Thanks for stopping by, see you next time.

Your Fellow Plebe,


Feeling Blue @ Nails Art Proudly Powered by Blogger