Carroticure

Hello Lovelies!  I have a very cute Easter design for you today, that is bright and colorful, a carroticure. 


Materials I used:
Base coat - Seche Vite
Base polish - Paint Box Polish 'Marshmallow Peeps'
White polish - Sinful Colors 'Snow Me White'
Acrylic paints - orange, white, green, brown
Detail brush
Large dotting tool
Top coat - Seche Vite


I started out with three thin coats of Paint Box Polish 'Marshmallow Peeps,' this is one of the polishes I received in the Indie Bunny Mani Box.  I love this pastel yellow shade, full of silver shimmery flakies.


I then used orange acrylic paint and a small detail brush to create small carrot shape triangles.  I then toned down the orange with some white to create a little orange shade.  Using the detail brush I drew light orange lines across the triangles.  Lastly, I used green paint and the same small brush to paint leafy tops.


On my accent nail (ring finger) I painted the backside of a chocolate Easter bunny, with a white tail.  I performed a quick clean up and applied a shiny top coat.


This is a really fun and cute Easter design, perfect for a full manicure or just use it to accent another Easter manicure design.  It also works well on short or long nails too, just adjust the size of the carrots to fit accordingly.  I hope you enjoyed this Easter nail art design, thanks for stopping by, see you next time.

Your Fellow Plebe,
 

Carroticure @ Nails Art Proudly Powered by Blogger