Color Club Love Tahiry Swatches and Reviews

With Valentine's Day just around the corner many of our manis are taking on a more romantic appeal.  The new Color Club Love Tahiry collection will help get you in the mood.  Not only are they gorgeous but they smell good too!


All the swatches you are about to see, except one are shown with a two coat application without a top coat.  Each shade has a different scent when dry.  For those of you who have not tried scented polishes, please remember the scent can only be detected when the polish is dry.  Please don't inhale directly from the bottle, you will not be pleased with the scent.

On Cloud Nine


This is a lovely shade of creamy white that reminds me of marshmallows.  I wouldn't have bought another white polish, however I didn't have a scented white, so I had to get it.  I was a bit disappointed with the scent, it claims to smell like white chocolate but I think it smells more like syrup.  Either way it still smells good.


Seal it With a Kiss


This color is a perfect salmon pink that is very easy to wear.  The scent for this one is strawberry and it is just that.  It smells so sweet that it made me crave strawberries.


Sweet Getaway


Wow! This color is a very neon pink.  I was surprised by how bright this color is without a white base coat.  I'm sure with a white base coat you'd have to wear sunglasses to look at it.  This polish has a very lovely pink rose scent (which to me is the same as any other rose scent). 


Red-Handed


This is the one coater of the collection and is a very firery red.  This sultry red shade is cinnamon scented.  For those of you who have had Red Hots before this polish smells exactly like that candy.


Tall, Dark, & Handsome


This polish lives up to its name, I am in love with this rich dark gray polish.  I currently don't own anything like it.  It is cologne scented, which gives it a slightly masculine demeanor but its not so musky that its unpleasant to wear.  In fact, I think this is one of my favorite scents in the collection.


50 Shades of Love


This is a perfect glitter polish for Valentine's Day.  This is a clear base polish full of red and white hearts.  This kind of glitter is used best by placing the glitter pieces where you want them.  It is candy scented, because I swatched this over other polishes in the collection I decided to let a blob of this polish dry on a paint pallet so that  I could get an idea of what it really smells like, and it does smell sweet like candy.

Jitters


I saved my favorite of the collection for last.  This awesome micro glitter is chock full of beautiful silver and pink sparkles.  This is one of those eye-catching glitters that you can't help but stare at.  The scent is called bubbly.  I wasn't sure if this was meant to be a soapy scent or maybe champagne scented.  I think it smells more of the soapy kind of bubble though.  Either way this is so pretty.


That's the complete Love Tahiry collection, and its just perfect for Valentine's Day.  If you're sick of candy, flowers, and greeting cards this is a perfect gift.  Of course, I prefer polish over all other gifts no matter what the occasion.  How about you?  I hope you found this review insightful and enjoyed the swatches.  Thanks for stopping by, see you next time.



Your Fellow Plebe,