Sinful Color's Chill Out Collection Swatches and Review


I saw this collection online and the colors just called to me.  So I hunted it down at my local Walgreen's and scooped them up.


I have a crush on this shade of blue, it is a very warm dark teal‐ish color.  This color is so rich and elegant and just too beautiful.  I swatched this with only one coat, the pigment is so solid that you can't even see the ugly bruise I have on my middle finger.


This color just makes me feel happy.  This bright sunshiny yellow is so fun.  This polish is somewhat of a jelly based polish so it is somewhat translucent but the yellow is complimented by a beautiful shimmer.  Even though it is somewhat translucent it is still perfect with two coats


This was the most surprising color of the collection  for me.  I saw this and thought okay another shade of purple, but once I put it on WOW.  This is so much more than another shade of purple, in fact its not really purple at all.  This is actually a really eye-catching fuchsia color.  I used two coats for this swatch.  I think this is my new favorite shade of polish.


This is a really cute periwinkle blue.  The formula on this one was really good.  I could have gotten away with one coat but I ended up doing two because I was shaking really bad and the first coat was really streaky.


I love me some blue and this color is definitely blue.  This is a very bright electric  blue I was able to swatch with one coat.  Does it get any better than this? Really?!


I don't know what to think of this color.  It is kind of a yellowy‐green, maybe a light avocado color that has a retro feel.  It is definitely interesting, in addition to the unusual color it is full of iridescent shimmer.  I haven't quite decided if I like it or not, I think I do, maybe?  This is swatched with two coats.


This glitter polish is unusually opaque.  The jelly base is a dark purple that is just chock full of glitter.  This glitter is super shimmery.  With one coat this would make an interesting top coat that could be used with just about any polish.  With two coats as its shown in this swatch it is opaque enough to stand alone.


This is probably the prettiest glitter top coat that I have ever owned.  This unique pale green jelly based glitter is packed full of iridescent glitter  pieces.  The green is very translucent so this would work better as a top coat.  I did swatch this by itself (without a base color) and with two coats.  This reminds me of mermaid scales, so pretty!

I really like this collection because it has both bright and dark shades so that it can be used throughout out the year.  I also like the multiple shades of blue too.  Of course, the price just can't be beat either (only a $1.99 per bottle at the Walgreen's near me).  And I really can't get over how much I like Dream On, its become my new go to color.  I hope you enjoyed these swatches and found this review useful.  See you next time.

Your Fellow Plebe,