Super Easy Fourth of July Manicure

Happy Fourth of July everyone!  With the holiday weekend here many of you have BBQs, picnics, parties, and firework displays to attend.  This means that you probably don’t have a lot of time to paint your nubbies.  Here is a super quick and easy Fourth of July manicure idea that doesn't require a great deal of skill.  So, you can show your patriotic spirit on your nails without missing out on all the holiday fun.

Materials
Base and top coat
Red, white, and blue nail polish
Silver or white nail art striper

Start by applying red and white on every other nail except one.  That one nail paint blue, I like the idea of painting either  the pinky or thumb blue.  The idea is to mimic the United States flag.  For my red I used OPI's Coca‐Cola Red, for the white I used OPI's Alpine Snow, and for the blue I used Sinful Colors Endless Blue.
On your blue finger use either silver or white to draw stars.  I used the grade school criss‐cross method to draw my stars with OPI's My Signature is "DC" and a small brush.
 Don't forget to seal your design with a fast‐drying top coat to help you get to your party quicker and to help it last all weekend long.  I hope you all  have a fun and safe Fourth of July weekend!  See you next time.


Your Fellow Plebe,