Wear Yellow for Seth

Today, people around the globe are sporting yellow for a wonderful five year old Seth.  Seth has severe combine immunodeficiency (SCID), which many now as bubble boy disease.  This brave little guy has already had one bone marrow transplant and will be getting a second transplant.  This super guy has asked everyone to wear his favorite color for him on this day March 27, 2015 to show their support.

I decided to create a yellow nail art design in honor of Seth...


I started off with one coat of Sally Hansen Triple Shine 'Lemon Shark' over one coat of Sinful Colors 'Snow Me White.'  I applied the yellow over white to make it brighter.


I then used Pureen image plate 16 and 03 to stamp heart shape images on my ring and pointer finger. I used black stamping polish and rectangle stamper from bornprettystore.com.  I choose heart images because Seth has captured the hearts of so many around the globe, including myself.


I also hand painted a small black heart on my thumb, mid, and pinky fingers too.


I hope you are all wearing yellow for Seth today.  It's such a simple request, that will really bright this boys day.  If you would like to know more about Seth and his journey, checkout their family blog: Our Little Hero.  Don't forget to post your yellow pictures with #WearYellowForSeth on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.  Thanks for stopping by, see you next time.



Your Fellow Plebe,