Lucky Rainbow

Happy Sunday!  I hope your St. Patrick's Day is turning out just the way you wanted it to.  I have a super simple, accent nail design for you today perfect for St. Patty's day.  A lucky little rainbow that ends in a pile of gold...


To create this accent I started with a white base polish, I almost always use Sinful Colors 'Snow Me White' and I did once again here.  I used a white base polish because some of the polishes I am using for my rainbow stripes are not that opaque this allows the colors to show up much brighter and opaque without too many layers.


I then used Art Club stripers and created my rainbow.  I started in the middle with yellow and then green.  I did this because I felt it would make it easier to make my stripes more even.  I felt if I started to the left or the right that I would end up with uneven stripes because my visual perception would be off.  However, you can start your rainbow in any manner you're comfortable with.


To end my rainbow I used a gold polish and a medium dotting tool to make a pile of gold.  To give the pile of gold a little more depth and to make it look more like a pile of gold I added small gold studs.


I then paired this up with one of my new polishes from an indie collaboration set I purchased.  The beautiful nude polish is Lacquered Polish 'Irish Cream'. 



I was hoping to do a full review of the full set, 7 Tales of Luck and Whiskey, but unfortunately I didn't have time.  However, if you follow my Instagram account you most likely seen all the swatches, if not you can find swatches of all the polishes in the set on my Instagram feed.  But just in case you missed it this is the photo collage I put together for Irish Crème.


I purchased the 7 Tales of Luck and Whiskey set because one of my nail goals this year was to explore the indie polish world more.  For me purchasing this set was a perfect way to try out some brands that I have never tried.  To say the least, I will most likely be making purchases from all the contributors in the future.  I was not disappointed with any one of the products in the set. 

I have purchased a different Easter indie collaboration set that should be arriving soon with other brands I have never tried.  Hopefully, I will have enough time to do a reveal/review post of it before Easter.  Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this cute little rainbow nail art design, thanks for stopping by, see you next time.

Your Fellow Plebe,
 


Lucky Rainbow @ Nails Art Proudly Powered by Blogger