Shamrocks!

Hello Darlings!  St. Patrick's Day is just a few days away and many are celebrating it this weekend so I decided to create an easy shamrock mani for today...


I started off with Fairytale Finish 'Radioactive Leprechaun and Revlon 'Emerald'.  I'm sure you can guess which one is which ; )


I then used my smallest dotting tool and created shamrocks randomly over my nails.  If you can draw a heart, which you probably practiced a lot last month, you can draw a shamrock.  A shamrock is a grouping of three or four hearts. For my three-leaf clovers I added a little stem using a small brush.


For the darker nails, I drew the shamrocks in white first and then filled them in with 'Radioactive Leprechaun.'  I did sneak in a four-leaf clover, see if you can find it.


I have a few more St. Patrick's Day nail art designs, that I am hoping to get done before the holiday.  So stay tuned for more.   I hope you all have a happy and safe St. Patrick's Day weekend.  Thanks for stopping by, see you next time.

Your Fellow Plebe,
 

Shamrocks! @ Nails Art Proudly Powered by Blogger