Color Club's Gala's Gems Collection Swatches and Review


Blogger, DJ, and designer Gala Gonzalez collaborated with Color Club and Birchbox to create a new mini collection (http://www.amlul.com/2014/04/gala-gonzalez-birchbox-galas-gems.html) .  I recently got my Gala's Gems collection and I have to say I am very impressed.  This collection includes four pearl essence pastels that apply in just one coat.  Yes you heard me right, just one coat.  I'm in heaven!


This is a beautiful off‐white shade that is very elegant and pretty.


This shade of blue is a very eye catching.  I love blues!


This shade is very interesting because it is slightly gold but in more of a champagne tone.


This cute shade of green is very fun, inviting, and easy to wear.

I love this cute collection for its color; for its dreamy creamy one coat application; for its girly shimmery.  The only thing I would change about this collection is that I would have made them full size instead of minis (.25 fl oz.) because I have a felling I am going to be wearing this collection a lot.

I would like to add that this is the second full collection I have purchased from Color Club (the first full collection was Safari Garden) and they have quickly become my favorite brand.  Color Club's formulas are phenomenal and their colors are awesome!  I have yet to be disappointed by any of my Color Club purchases yet.


Remember this collection is exclusively sold through Birchbox, so place your order while supplies last.  I hope you enjoyed this review and swatches.  See you next time.

Your Fellow Plebe