"Glam" Challenge

For those of you who are not familiar there is a Facebook Fan Page out there called "The Lacquer Legion" https://www.facebook.com/thelacquerlegion.  Each month they present a challenge for nail artist (or nail art fanatics) to complete and present on their Fan Page.

April's challenge is "Glam".  When I think of glamorous nail art, I think of golds, shimmer, simple, and sleek designs.  That is how I came up with my "Glam" design.  Here is a little tutorial on how to achieve my glamorous chevron manicure.

Materials
Base and top coat
Two colors of polish
Striping tape

After applying a base coat apply your base color and let it dry completely.  For my base color I used China Glaze's ‐ Swing Baby.


Once your base color has dried completely tape a v‐shape at your cuticle and outline with a second v‐shape a little wider than that.  If you want to do an accent nail apply v‐shapes down the length of your nail.  This is what I came up with…


With your second color paint your entire  nail except the very center v‐shape.  For my second color I used OPI's ‐ Yodel Me on My Cell.   On the accent nail I painted the entire nail.  Be sure to do one nail at a time, paint it and then remove the tape before it dries too much.  Add a top coat to give it that extra shine.


I hope you enjoyed my "Glam" nails.  Checkout The Lacquer Legion and join in all the nail art fun for next months challenge if you haven't already.  See you next time.

Your Fellow Plebe,








#LLGlam
"Glam" Challenge @ Nails Art Proudly Powered by Blogger