Personal Announcement

Hello Lovelies! I want to share some personal news. I thought it would be fun to use a nail art design tutorial to share it with you.


Materials I used:
Basecoat - SuperChic Lacquer "Bring it On!"
White base - Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "White On"
Polishes - Zoya "Hudson," "Cole," "Tilda," & "Daisey"
Skinny vinyls (striping tape works too)
White nail art striper
Topcoat - SuperChic Lacquer "Marvel"

I started off with a solid white base. 
 

Then I created a color blocking pattern by using two vinyls crossed in a t-shape. I filled in each space with a different color and then removed the vinyls. Using a nail art striper I added hash marks to make the blocks appear stitched together. 
 

I shifted the colors on each nail, performed a bit of clean up, and applied a layer of top coat. 
 

Are you curious about my announcement yet? Well, my hubby and I are expecting baby #2! I am 22 weeks along, and baby 2 should be arriving in early April.  My daughter is very excited about becoming a big sister, and we are really looking forward to the new family addition. 


The big question is, what does this mean for the future of Polish Plebe's blog and nail art endeavors?  I don't intend to give nail art completely, however, as I get bigger it is becoming more difficult to sit hunched over to do nail art. This means my posts are probably going to be less frequent. I plan to utilize my Instagram account more frequently as well as other social media outlets to keep in touch. 
 

Thank you, to everyone who visits this blog on a regular basis as well as follow me on my other media outlets. I hope you enjoyed this nail art design. Thanks for stopping by, see you next time. 

 
 
 
Your Fellow Plebe,