Minion Decals - Lady Queen Beauty Review

Hello Lovelies!  This weekend, we had a Minion Movie party for the Blu-ray/DVD release.  It just so happens that I was sent some really cute Minion water decals from Lady Queen Beauty for review.  So, what better time to try them out, am I right!


These adorable little water decals are Item #NA0761.  They come in 11 different styles, this is Pattern BLE1862. 

 
Sadly, because I was busy putting the party, I didn't have a great deal of time and failed to take independent photos of the application process.  However, these water decals are no different than any others.  Start with a clean dry base, I used China Glaze "New Birth" for my base polish.  Trim the decal, in this case I choose the three little singing Minions.  Then after removing the protective covering, submerge the decal in water for 10-20 seconds.  Remove the decal from the water, slide it from the backing and apply to your nail.  For smoother placement of the decal I recommend you moisten the surface of your nail with a bit of water, I simply dip my finger in water before applying the decal. (If you would like to see step-by-step pictures of this process checkout this post: http://ilovemanicures.blogspot.com/2015/11/floral-water-decal-lady-queen-beauty.html.)

 
Because Minions love bananas I freehand painted bananas on my pinky finger over a base of Glisten & Glow "Blue on Blue" (which I recently purchased) with acrylic paints and a small brush.


I was never a big advocate of water decals, but I am quickly discovering their true value.  These water decals fit the theme of the party perfectly.  They are so easy to use, that it took me a fraction of the time it normally takes me to do a full freehand nail art design.  In fact, I was so busy setting up for the party, that if not for these decals, my nails would have been very boring.


So in short, do I recommend these water decals?  Yes, yes I do!  Besides who doesn't love cute little Minions?!  Okay, maybe not everyone loves Minions but Lady Queen Beauty has a huge variety of water decals, they're sure to have something you'll like.  As a tip for those newbie nail artists like myself, I suggest that you begin with small decals such as these Minions before trying a full nail water decal.  The smaller decals are easier to place, so they're great for plebes like me.


While you are checking out the water decals at Lady Queen Beauty be sure to checkout their Daily Deals and Special Price items for the most affordable nail art supplies. Keep up with Hot Sellers and the latest Top Trends too.  Plus, Lady Queen Beauty continuously adds more new and exciting nail art products on a regular basis, so don't forget to take a look at their New Arrivals.  In addition to the great priced items, you can also use my code: QJXS15 for 15% off.  On top of that Lady Queen also offers a rewards program, which allows you to earn points for purchases and product reviews (on-site) giving you even more ways to save.


I hope you enjoyed this nail art design and found the review insightful.  Thanks for stopping by, see you next time.

 
 
Your Fellow Plebe,