Mundo de Unas Stamping Polishes Swatches and Review

Hello Lovelies!  As many of you know I have been on a quest to improve my stamping game.  Earlier this week I tried my new XL squishy stamper from Fab Ur Nails, which easily solved half of my stamping problems.  The other half of my problems was having adequate polishes to stamp with.  After asking around a bit, I decided to go with Mundo de Unas because they have good reviews and from what I've seen, their polishes produce vibrant colored stamped images.


Please bare with me because I have never done a swatch review of stamping polishes.  You'll notice that I swatched these on swatch sticks that I painted half black and half white.  I used Konad plate m63, houndstooth pattern to stamp all these polishes.  Also, I photographed these under daylight lamps. I did break this review into three categories: metallic, neons, and pastels.

Metallics


When I placed my purchase I knew I had to purchase these two, because gold and silver are staple colors for stamping.  I was very impressed with who well these transfer and they are incredibly opaque showing up very clearly over both black and white.


Neons


I had to try out as many of the neons that I could, because neons are just so eye-catching and they are really great for the summer season.  So I got, 'Neon Pink,' 'Neon Orange,' 'Neon Yellow,' 'Neon Green,' & 'Neon Blue.'  All transferred very easily but like most neons they are brighter and visible over the white.  As you can see though most of the colors have some presence over the black too.


Pastels



I only order a few pastels, 'Pastel Pink,' 'Pastel Blue,' & 'Aqua,' because I didn't have much hope that these would be that great.  However, they surprised me more than any of the other colors.  It is rare to find a really opaque pastel, but these pastel stamping polishes are phenomenal.  They transferred so well and are so opaque that they are easily visible over both black and white.  Wow!


Final Thoughts

These stamping polishes are absolutely unbelievable.  The only downside is that they do have a very strong smell, and the shipping did take several weeks.  However, these stamping polishes were entirely worth the wait and the smell is something you can overlook because the colors are so awesome.  The hardest part of making this purchase was they there was so many colors to choose from that it took me a while to narrow down which ones I was going to get.  I purchased mini bottles to get myself started but I have a feeling that I will be placing another order for full size bottles soon.  Their prices are very reasonable too, full size bottles are $3.50 and minis are $1.65.  A small amount of this polish goes a very long way, so I know these will last me a while.

I decided to do a quick practice double stamping manicure.  I used China Glaze 'Release' and with my new Fab Ur Nails stamper, stamped an image from Pueen plate 07, in 'Neon Green,' & 'Neon Blue.'


This is not a color combo I would usually pick, but I am so excited about how well the images showed up and how bright the stamping polish is.  I have a feeling you are going to be seeing many more stamped nail art designs from me in the future.  Having the right stamping supplies makes me feel like I have mastered this technique, even though I have had little practice.



I hope you enjoyed these swatches, quick mani, and found the review useful.  Thanks for stopping by, see you next time.

Your Fellow Plebe,