Gothic Gala Lacquers Science is Beautiful Swatches and Review

Hello Lovelies!  The sun was shining yesterday so I took the opportunity to swatch the gorgeously glitteriffic polishes from Gothic Gala Lacquers.  I discovered Gothic Gala when I purchased the Indie Mani Bunny Box a couple of months ago, and recently she had a promotion I couldn't refuse.  I had been drooling over these lovelies, and know they are mine.


First and foremost, how awesome are these bottles?!  I love the square shape, the long handles, and the minimalist style labels.  There incredibly sleek, I want to just keep them out on display because they are so interesting.

This collection is a micro glitter collection full of holo sparkles that I just had to photograph outside.  All of the hand shots are photographed outdoors, but the macros are all done under daylight lamps.  I swatched all of these with two brushed on applications (not sponged) with a glossy top coat.

Science is Real

 
 
This is an incredible burgundy fuchsia micro glitter full of bright blue holo glitters.  This is really eye-catching an elegant.  The rich color is very warm an inviting while the holo glitter is bright and exciting.
 

Sounds of Science



This is a gorgeous emerald green which has two shades of green.  There are also bright blue holo glitters in this as well.  This reminds me of a mermaid, and may end up in a mermaid scale nail art design in the future.

Blinded Me With Science

 
This is probably the hardest of the collection to describe.  It appears to be mostly silver which makes it light and bright, but there is also a dark element to it too.  Upon closer inspection, I noticed there is purple and blue along with the silver, which makes it look just like a rainbow.  This is a truly unique glitter polish.  I'm currently wearing this on my toes and I have been getting many compliments about this.  Even my husband, who has zero interest in polish compliment on how interesting this is.
 

Theory of Everything

 
This of course, is my absolute favorite mostly because it is blue but this is just so gorgeous!  Icy blue micro glitter with silver holo.  My two year old daughter, loves this one too!  She was calling it Princess Elsa polish.
 

Weird Science


 
This is another drool worthy glitter.  This gorgeous gold has wonderful warm copper tones.  The copper almost appears to be a pale primrose color.  I am always on the look out for a good gold polish, and I think my search is finally over because this is just too pretty.  I decided after swatching this that I had to wear it for a while, so I've had this on my fingers for a bit now.  It has been very distracting.
 

Final Thoughts

This collection is so incredibly gorgeous, with beautiful holo rainbow glitters.  Each color is vibrant and bright making them absolutely irresistible.  Initially I had a bit of a problem with the polishes being thick and a bit sticky during application, but after a good shake to mix up the suspension base and the glitters the application was much smoother.  In addition, to the beautiful polishes, the shipping was phenomenally quick too.  All in all, I was very pleased with this purchase.
 
There is news that the collaborators of the Indie Mani Bunny Box will be doing a Christmas in July Box and Gothic Gala Lacquers will be one of the contributors again.  So, you know I'm going to have to get my hands on one of these new collaboration boxes.  I hope you enjoyed these lovely swatches and found the review useful.  Thanks for stopping by, see you next time.
 
Your Fellow Plebe,