What Are You Wearing Wednesday?

So, I am trying to start a new weekly segment I'm calling "What are you wearing Wednesday?"  This segment is meant to be a kind of show and tell.  I change my polish quite frequently, often everyday (sometimes multiple times in one day).  I know I have a problem.

This week I'm wearing OPI's From A to Zurich on all my fingers. I have accented this manicure with Revlon's Metallic topped with OPI's Muppet's World Tour on my bling finger.  This manicure is not spring or summery like most are wearing this time of year but I couldn't resist wearing this rich color today.  I think it looks a bit glamorous but not over the top.


As much as I like showing off my nails and talking about what I'm wearing I also like to know what others are wearing.  If you'd like to share photos of what your wearing this Wednesday head over to The Polish Plebe's Facebook Fanpage  and post your pictures there.  If you prefer Instagram just hashtag #whatruwearingwed.  While your there make sure to like and follow me and if you'd like to keep up with my blog you can either add me to your Google+ circle or follow me through Bloglovin'.  I hope you are all enjoying this wonderful Wednesday, see you next time.

Your Fellow Plebe,