Orly Rebel Chic Gift Set

Hello Lovelies! Today, I'd like to share a manicure I created using the Orly Rebel Chic Gift Set I got for a Christmas prezzie from one of my good friends.  I don't have a lot of experience with Orly polishes and this is the first nail art gift set that I have ever received.


The kit came complete with a polish, several studs, three rhinestone studded skulls, adhesive, and an orange stick.  I thought it odd that it came with an odd number of skulls, since they are the primary accent you would assume they'd supply and even number.  Maybe they give you three in case you lose one?

As I said previously, I don't have much experience with Orly polish.  Orly is a unique brand in my area and is not easy to find.  In fact, the only other Orly brand I own, I won in an Instagram giveaway.  I am so pleased with this Orly polish, it's called 'Iron Butterfly' and I own nothing like it.  It is a dark gray, blackish polish with silver metallic sparkles, and it drys to a matte finish.  I just think this is one of the coolest polishes ever!


For this nail art design, I decided to pair up this Orly with a metallic gray from my Butter London Steampunk collection, 'Earl Grey.'


Over the 'Earl Grey' I used stripping tape and on my pointer created a wide vertical stripe and a criss-cross on my ring finger.


I filled in the center strip and the top and bottom of the criss-cross with Orly 'Iron Butterfly.'


I finished off the design, accenting with the skull nail charm and the spiked studs to create this look...


I am really in love with this metallic matte black polish from Orly and that skull charm is pretty rocking too!  I'm hoping to find some more Orly polishes soon, I am very impressed with the two that I own.  What do you think of Orly?  I'd love to hear your thoughts, in the comments down below.  I hope you enjoyed this nail art design, thanks for stopping by, see you next time.


Your Fellow Plebe,