Think Pink Cheetah Print Nail Art

Happy Wednesday Everyone! I have had such a busy week (again) that I have had little time for nail art. I managed to make some time to make this #whatruwearingwed nail art design for you. I went with pink today in support of Breast Cancer Awareness month, however, you can do this design in any colors you'd like.


Materials
Base and top coat
Two shades of polish (in this case two shades of pink)
Toothpick (or small dotting tool)

I started off with two clean coats of OPI 'Suzi has a Swede Tooth' from the Nordic collection.


Then using a toothpick I created a cheetah print. A cheetah print is very similar to a leopard print both in appearance and technique. The only real difference is that with a cheetah print the center is not colored, so it requires one less step than a leopard print. To create the cheetah print draw small half circles or misshapen C-shapes in your alternate color. My second color is OPI 'I Love Applause' from the Muppet's Most Wanted collection. Continue creating your C-shapes leaving some space, fill in large
gaps and blank spots with misshapen dots.


I did a full cheetah print on my ring fingers and for all the remaining fingers I just printed on one side of my nail allowing the print to travel a little across my smile line and tip.


This is another great nail art design for newbies because it does require precision to look good. It's also great because you can do it with almost any color combination too.


I would like to dedicate this nail art design to all the wild women out there that have starred breast cancer in the face and fought their battle. The strength and courage of breast cancer survivors I have had the pleasure to meet is astounding.


I hope you enjoyed this #whatruwearingwed manicure, I'd love to see what your wearing (on your fingers) today. Maybe you are wearing something pink, or perhaps a spooky Halloween design, or something festively fall whatever it is I'd love to see it. If you'd like to share your #whatruwearingwed manicure head over to my Facebook page and post your pictures there. If you prefer Instagram post your pictures with the above mentioned hashtag and tag @polish_plebe so that I can find it easily. Don't forget to like/follow me while your there, or you could follow me through Google Friend Connect by clicking the 'Join this Site' Icon on the top right hand side of the screen or through Google+Bloglovin, and/or Pinterest. Thanks for stopping by, see you next time.

Your Fellow Plebe,