Gothic Gala The Holo Deck Collection Swatches and Reviews

Hello Lovelies!  Today, I have some swatches I wanted to share with you, Gothic Gala Lacquer's "The Holo Deck Collection."  As the collection name implies it is a collection of holo lacquers.  This collection is inspired by Star Trek, but trust me when I say, you don't have to be a Trekkie to want, need, or fall in love with this collection. 


All of the swatches you are about to see were swatched with two coats, though many of them are mostly opaque with one coat.  I did not use a special base coat, in fact I used a watered-down Elmer's glue, so that I could peel the swatches of easily.  As for a topcoat I did use a generic glossy topcoat, though many of these polishes didn't really needed them.  All photographs are done indoors under sunlight lamps.

Know on to the swatches...

The Dancing Doctor

BLUE!!! Do I need to say more?  You know I'm a sucker for blue, plus McCoy is my favorite character of the original series.






The Enterprise

This is a gorgeous pale gray, that almost looks white in some lighting (at least to my eyes).  It definitely is a befitting polish to represent The Enterprise.






My Partner in Crime

I don't own many yellows, and especially don't have any yellow holos, so this was a must have to add to my collection.  This is a very bright mustardy yellow, that couldn't be any more perfect.






Make it So

Okay, many Trekkies know that the red shirt is a bad omen, however this is a red shirt I don't mind wearing.  This is a gorgeous rosy red, that is just to die for!






It's Green, Sir

That it is!  This is a perfect emerald green that I think I'll be using a lot this coming holiday season.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, green is such an underappreciated polish color.






The Search for Spock

I saved this one for last because it is the most unique of the entire collection.  This is a smokey black-purple almost jelly polish full of chrome flakies and holo glitter.  This is a completely drool worthy polish.







Even if you are not a fan of Star Trek this collection is a must have.  The bright bold primary colors full of holo sparkle are absolutely irresistible.  Oh, and they are only on sale until September 20th, so don't miss out, head over to Gothic Gala Lacquers and order yours before it is too late.  Thanks for stopping by, see you next time.

Your Fellow Plebe,